1. From the suggested options, choose the one that best suits your needs and click on the title of the advertisement:
2. The relevant advertisement will open with all the details given by the posting company. You can respond to the advertisement by clicking on the ‘Respond’ button on the right:
3. You can also scroll to the end of the advertisement and fill in the ‘Leave Response’ section at the bottom of the page. Your first and last name, contact phone number, and e-mail address will be filled in automatically.
4. All you have to do is fill in the ‘Price’ box with your proposed price for the service and the ‘Comment’ box with some questions or a summary of your benefits. You can also upload 1 to 15 jpg, png, bmp, or pdf files up to 3MB each, if you want to illustrate your response:
5. Once you have filled in all the required boxes, click on ‘Send Response’. If it was successful, you will see this message:
6. By scrolling down the page, you will find a section where you can edit your response by clicking on the ‘Pencil’ icon. Once the customer has selected a performer, the possibility of editing the response expires:
7. You can also delete your response by clicking on the ‘Recycle Bin’ icon. The system will ask you if you are sure. If so, click on ‘Delete’; if not, click on ‘Cancel’. You can delete your response even after the customer has viewed it: